- Our Client has been providing services to people with disability since the 1950s. Today, they are a registered NDIS provider offering integrated clinical, health, social and disability services in accommodation, community participation, supported employment and support coordination services in the Greater Sydney and in Northern Rivers regions in NSW.
- This role will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of customer relationship management system HubSpot. Be the primary point of contact and be responsible for ensuring all customer records are maintained to a high standard. Also work with the NDIS Sales Team and Pathways Officers to ensure all customers, new and existing, have a great experience. Create processes and workflows for creating, updating and maintaining active records in HubSpot, undertake regular cleaning, de-duping and validation of data records and segments, and provide training and support to HubSpot users on how to best utilise the platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Be the primary point of contact and oversee all aspects of customer relationship management system HubSpot.
- • Provide training and support to HubSpot users on how to best utilise platform to maximise the value of HubSpot.
- • Working with our NDIS Sales Team teams and Pathways Officers to ensure all customers, new and existing, have a great experience.
- • Work with Operations team to review and refine partner and referrer segments so we can increase our outbound marketing efforts and build strong networks for our organisation.
- • Manage the HubSpot mailbox for my client and work with current digital Agency (Engaging.io) to implement system updates.
- • Work with the Marcomms, Pathways and Human Resources teams to review customer journeys and identify automated contact strategies and initiatives to drive retention of key segments.
- • Overall management of our CRM platform (HubSpot) for clients and employees to ensure our database is
The suitable incumbent would have:
- • Strong hands-on experience working with digital channels and media including website, social media, EDMs.
- • Experience in implementing marketing automation tools.
- • Experience in utilising digital communication channels to create digital strategies to increase awareness and generate business.
- • Demonstrated knowledge of all facets of the NDIS including a high-level commitment to individualised, person centred service delivery.
- • Demonstrated excellence in customer service.
- • An ability to prioritise work and meet conflicting deadlines and excellent time management skills.
- • At least 3 years’ experience working within CRM or digital marketing with experience using HubSpot and/or other CRM platforms.
- • Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and digital marketing platforms.