- Our client is leading supplier of HVAC&R equipment to the air conditioning industry for over 42 years. Our client is currently seeking the services of a committed Technical Support officer to work closely with their Service Manager and Sales Team to provide exceptional product support and to help develop their experienced Service Team in both SA & WA markets.
- • Product support and technical assistance to our service team
- • Dealer, contractor and end user product support & assistance
- • Training of our service team and customer base
- • Preparing parts quotations, estimates and costings
- • Project management
- • Spare parts interpreting, ordering and inventory
- • Reporting and analytics
- • Generating awareness and new opportunities for the service division
- • Assisting with the development of the overall business
Qualification and skills:
- • Outstanding communication, problem solving, negotiating, people and relationship building skills
- • Air conditioning industry experience including systems application
- • VRF, Chiller, Heat Exchanger & Cooling Tower knowledge and experience
- • Mechanical engineering or tertiary HVAC studies preferred (or senior HVAC position)
- • Strong communication skills with exceptional customer service
- • Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
This is a diverse role and presents an excellent opportunity for the right person looking for the next step in their career.
Salary: A competitive salary package including vehicle and incentives will be offered to the successful candidate based on skills, experience and qualifications.