- Our client is one of the global leaders in imaging technologies and currently has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Hardware Technician to repair and refurbish our inkjet office printers and copiers and be the subject matter expert for our service partners and customers in A4/A3 Printer/Copier/MFP/MFD category. You will be reporting to the Repair Centre Supervisor and working within a team of 7 in a Repair Centre in Yennora.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your role consists of, but not limited to:
- • Repairing and refurbishing printers and scanners
- • Occasionally doing onsite work (with short notice at times)
- • Refurbishing Epson products and repairs covered by warranty or deemed as non-warranty jobs
- • Ordering, receiving and distribution of spare parts
- • Providing product support and technical advice to customers and service agents via phone & email
- • An Electronics background
- • Experience repairing, installing, and troubleshooting printers & scanners over a network environment
- • Astrong knowledge and experience with PC networking
- • Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite – Word, Outlook & Excel
- • The ability to maintain job documentation
- • A positive attitude with a willingness to learn new things
- • Flexibility around travelling for work
- • A valid driver licence and own car
- • Pre-Employment checks including references and police check will be conducted for the successful candidate
- • 3 doses of vaccination. (If you have given 2 doses, you need to be willing to get another dose).
- • Hold Australian PR or CITIZENSHIP.
If you think you have what it takes for the great opportunity, the please apply NOW!