- A leading Automotive organisation with a solid reputation in the industry for their quality service and product range, located in Artarmon. Due to growth an experienced, vigilant and Smart Customer Service Specialist is needed.
- • First point of contact of their customers
- • The pivotable person who provides support to the Branch Manager in the running of the branch
- • The conduit between understanding the customers’ needs and providing a solution
- • Part of the administration team that does invoicing and raising authorities for each job
- • Part of the team that finds suitable resolutions to customers concerns and queries.
- • Ability to communicate effectively via email and phone
- • Must have at least 1 years of recent experience in Customer Service
- • Proven experience in a similar office-based Customer Service role (Automotive/ Car rental/ insurance company MUST)
- • Well spoken and demonstrate a positive, empathetic attitude
- • Energetic/Enthusiastic approach to work.
- • An eye for detail – Ensure correct parts are ordered for jobs
- • An ability to work within a team environment.
- • Positive approach that builds rapport with our customers.
- • A result driven approach, while maintaining our commitment to caring, collaborative, genuine and driven in everything we do.
- • Sound computer skills and knowledge of social media.
- • Knowledge of the Automotive industry (Not a must but will be an advantage)
What’s on offer
- • Comprehensive Training
- • Company Uniform.
- • Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities.
- • Competitive salary – up to $65,000k + super depending on experience