- Our client is a global Renewables Group whose main headquarter is in Shanghai and provides its solution in the Asia Pacific has been so far one of the top energy storage regions. They have offices in Europe, Australia, America, and Japan. They provide access to Global Leading Storage Solutions by integrating energy management technology with domestic & international market resources.
- Their headquarters in Australia is located in Brisbane and committed to advancing the future of renewable energy by empowering their customers with quality solar and storage solutions.
- An opportunity exists for a permanent, full-time Business Development Manager in Brisbane City office. This role is based on spending half of your time looking after existing customers and the other half of your time finding new opportunities. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to –
- • Professionally and promptly answering customer enquires
- • Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- • Developing new and maintaining existing business relationships to improve revenue over time
- • Proactively, consistently, and accurately managing a lead database CRM
- • Attending relevant industry events
- • Achieve and maintain a high level of industry knowledge, with a specific focus on Renewable Energy
- • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- • Previous Account Management / Sales experience (Renewable Energy Industry Preferred).
- • Renew and build existing client relationships and sales
- • Find and win new business development opportunities
- • Excellent time management and organisational skills
- • Optimistic attitude & strong resilience
- • Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both internally and externally