- Our client is seeking a motivated, vibrant individual to join their Head Office based in Loganholme to provide administrative support to the team overseeing a leading custom builder franchise network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Reception including monitoring and directing calls as required
- • Scheduling appointments as necessary and monitoring daily calendar for the CEO
- • Monitoring sales enquiries and maintaining sales database including follow up sales leads with the franchises
- • Maintaining supplier and franchise contact lists
- • Assistance with coordinating company’s national conference
- • Assistance with preparation of franchise information sessions including preparing agendas, co-ordinating speakers, arranging catering and liaison with suppliers.
- • Marketing support including assistance with co-ordinating the creation of social media content and maintaining up-to-date content files from the franchise network
- • Provide assistance and support to the CEO, National Accounts Manager and Operations Manager as required.
- • Make travel arrangements including book flights and accommodation and prepare, manage and distribute travel itineraries where required.
- • General office tasks including filing, photocopying & binding and maintaining clean & tidy reception area and kitchen
- • Experience in the construction industry is highly desirable but not essential.
- • The successful applicant would have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional office environment and be able to work autonomously,
- • Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task
- • Experience and knowledge of social media platforms/marketing would be highly regarded as the role includes actively monitoring and engaging with social media platforms for the franchise network.
- No formal qualifications required
- • Minimum 3 years’ experience in a professional office environment
- • Knowledge with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Business Profile, etc…)