A leading Automotive organisation with a solid reputation in the industry for their quality service and product range, located in the Artarmon. Due to growth, an experienced, vigilant and Smart Customer Service Specialist is needed.
- First point of contact of their customers
- The pivotable person who provides support to the Branch Manager in the running of the branch
- The conduit between understanding the customers’ needs and providing a solution
- Part of the administration team that does invoicing and raising authorities for each job
- Part of the team that finds suitable resolutions to customers concerns and queries.
- Ability to communicate effectively via email and phone
- Must have at least 1 year of recent experience in Customer Service
- Proven experience in a similar office-based Customer Service role (Automotive/ Car rental/ insurance company MUST)
- Well spoken and demonstrate a positive, empathetic attitude
- Energetic/Enthusiastic approach to work.
- An eye for detail – Ensure correct parts are ordered for jobs
- An ability to work within a team environment.
- Positive approach that builds rapport with our customers.
- A result driven approach, while maintaining our commitment to caring, collaborative, genuine and driven in everything we do.
- Sound computer skills and knowledge of social media.
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry (Not a must but will be an advantage)
What’s on offer
- Comprehensive Training
- Company Uniform.
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities.
- Competitive salary – up to $65,000k + super depending on experience